Preschool • Kindergarten – 2nd Grade • 3rd – 5th Grade • Middle School • High School • Adult
Let’s get creative!
Pick-up a tiny canvas from the library at the beginning of September to participate in the Tiny Art Gallery. Participants will take a canvas home and create a work of art to be displayed in the library. Use any medium: paint, colored pencil, oil pastel, multimedia, etc. There will be SIX age groups (preschool, kindergarten – 2nd grade, 3rd grade – 5th grade, middle school, high school, and adult) and two categories (best in show and most creative).
Canvases can be picked up September 1 – October 31.
Return your completed canvas any time throughout the month of October.
Art will be on display through November and library patrons will vote on their favorite art pieces.
Submissions can be picked up beginning December 1.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Registration and entry is free.
- One entry per participant.
- No displays of violent or inappropriate behavior will be displayed.
- You may only submit your own artwork.
- The Library Patron Code of Conduct and the Exhibits/Display Case policies must be followed.
- All items placed in the library are done so at the exhibitor’s sole risk and are not insured by the library.
- By entering the competition you agree to abide by the rules and guidelines listed above.