A variety of useful links:
- Library Catalog
- Otsego Newspaper Archives
- MeL Databases
- MelCat Interlibrary Loan
- National Library Services for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Ancestry Library (in-library only)
- Braille and Talking Book Library
Library service for individuals unable to use standard print materials.
- Choice Magazine Listening
A Talking Magazine provided at no cost to visually impaired and physically disabled adults.
- Library Reads
The top ten books published this month that librarians across the country love.
- What’s Next®: Books in Series database
Helps you search series fiction. A series is two or more books linked by character(s), settings, or other common traits.
- Fantastic Fiction
- Books & Authors